Friday, January 30, 2015

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Movie Review Vlog!

    

Hey everyone!
First off, I want to apologize for not posting the past couple of months of 2014. At the end of October I got into a horrible car accident on the interstate and my car was totaled. You can imagine, after getting into a wreck like that, dealing with PTSD, and having to find the money to afford a new car and Christmas presents...that I was super stressed out these past months. Now that it is a new year and my financial situation is stable again I can finally start posting again. 

Though I was unable to post on here the past couple months, I was able to film a couple of vlogs after my wreck and my most recent vlog where I talk about the final movie in The Hobbit Trilogy, The Battle of the Five Armies. Go ahead and watch it to see what I thought about the film. Please comment on this video with what you all thought about the final movie.

If you all enjoy my videos, please subscribe to my channel!
I have a lot of fun things in store for you all this year so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment