Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Teen Wolf Season 4 Episode 4 - The Benefactor Recap & Review Vlog!

Hey everyone!
Check out my latest vlog where I discuss episode 4 of Teen Wolf Season 4. This episode was really awesome especially because it was a full moon episode. This episode was a really great character development episode for both Liam and Malia. What really got to me in this episode though was finding out more about Liam and how he is worried about how his mom and stepfather will look at him if they find out he is a werewolf. He thinks they will see him as a monster and then Scott says, "You're not a monster. You're a werewolf, like me." I think Scott is going to be a great Alpha to him and a really great person for him to look up to. Make sure to stay tuned as I continue to do these recap & review vlogs every week for each episode of Teen Wolf.

 Enjoy and Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel! :D        
    

No comments:

Post a Comment