Thursday, June 26, 2014

Teen Wolf Season 4 Episode 1 - The Dark Moon Recap & Review Vlog!

Hey everyone!
Check out my latest vlog where I discuss episode 1 of Teen Wolf Season 4. This episode was pretty fun and cool. I really love how Scott and his pack went to Mexico on their search for Derek. Some very interesting parts were the flashback scenes where we got to know a bit more about what happened with Kate Argent after her supposed "death" in season 1 and about the Calavares Werewolf hunter family. Make sure to stay tuned as I continue to do these recap & review vlogs every week for each episode of Teen Wolf.

(Note: This was filmed on Wednesday and was meant as my first Wolfie Wednesday Recap & Review Vlog, but I just got moved into a new place and due to technical difficulties, I was unable to get the video online until today. It may take me a bit of time to get the videos up when they are meant to be posted, so bear with me.)

Enjoy and Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel! :D    

No comments:

Post a Comment